Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Work in-country to manage the EPC’s Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution.
- Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC).
- Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Schedule and maintain shipments, internal and external
- Field incoming calls and emails, responding appropriately and timely to customer inquiries
- Enter orders received verbally and via fax/email into the computer system
- Attend planning and prioritization meetings with high level customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Engineering, Construction Management or other Technical Degrees
- Experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide. functional support