Geoplex Drillteq Limited – The fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region. The Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Maintaining standardized policies and procedures across all business units and locations to meet business requirements.
- Planning and coordinating all vehicles movements as it relates to organizational activities
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Assigned route to transport individuals to and from various human service locations, work/rig sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, drug stores, and other locations.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of van/bus/Hilux/car; washes and cleans interior; takes to garage for maintenance and repair.
- Assists passengers in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies, like securing wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- Performs related duties as required
- Takes responsibility purchase requisition for vehicle fueling
- Takes responsibility for vehicle servicing and repairs
- Writes weekly vehicles checklist
- Oversees the all-drivers meeting
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Takes responsibility for the allocation and re-allocation of drivers to staff as situations may demand
- Takes responsibility of the parking lot
- Ensure Vehicles are technically sound and available for movement
- Ensures that all government stickers for vehicles are obtained and in place
- Oversees daily activities of the drivers as it corresponds to the company goal.
- Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years in logistics
- Experience in Logistics operation
- Highly skilled in manage the overall logistics of the company.
- Facilitate successful job delivery of all services offered.
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.