GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer (Resolution & Compliance)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for logistics officers to work alongside the Resolutions teams to handle the following duties:
- Resolve station & customer escalated issues – missing/damaged/delayed – daily/weekly report.
- Monitor and track unacknowledged parcels to resolution – Daily report.
- Data spooling and extraction.
- Notify affected stations (Origin/destinations); email and phone calls.
- Track responses and update the database & escalate when there is no response
- Escalate process failures – root cause.
- Follow through on all escalated issues (closure).
- Reports; system issues, process failure, pending issues, resolved issues, personnel queries.
- Forwarded/delayed parcel; Daily report.
- Monitor and track Customer pick-up and follow-up to ensure prompt collection, and in good condition to reduce liability.
- Take inventory of all delayed customer collections and send to the CPS with an email communication.
- Parcel registration issues.
- Trip creation and acknowledgment issues.
- Waybill edit and cancellation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to identify and analyse issues.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong report writing skills
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good investigative skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.