NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Procurement Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Focus on providing logistics supports for all bids by partnering with the right freight forwarding companies for competitive pricing.
- Manage and ensure on-time inbound and outbound deliveries to customers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Negotiate rates with forwarding companies
- Pursue improvement for the inventory and logistics systems by giving updates and suggestions
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for delivery.
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant logistics firm.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a logistics company.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Typing speed 60wpm.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is extremely competitive.
- Robust internal training program and support for external training courses
- Health insurance.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online