Rainoil Logistics Services Limited provides product haulage services for the efficient delivery of products to our network of stations and customers across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Tracking Officer
- Develop and implement Journey management standards for the business
- Effective tracking and monitoring all in-transit truck activities to ensure Drivers respect company’s driving policies, deliver safely and on time per trip.
- Monitor truck movement daily throughout its transit period.
- Responsible for drivers until they return to home-base (unless the driver is retained by another location for other work, under a new JM)
- Identifying drivers not complying with the laid down company driving rules and regulation as it affects: Over speeding, tampering with the installed tracking device, Indiscriminate stoppages, idling etc.
- Generation of Violations Report on Over Speeding, Harsh breaking and Excessive Idling and Deviation from authorized routes
- Initiating any emergency response procedures should the need arise.
- Generate Fleet Position report on daily, Weekly and Monthly basis as may be required.
- Maintain Database of trucks, Drivers and device’s properties from time to time and record all JM activities.
- Close out the Journey Plan upon a driver’s completion of a trip (and debriefed).
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.