Apply for latest oil and gas Job Vacancy in Nigeria at Lonadek Nigeria Oil & Gas Job Recruitment 2020. Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Lonadek Nigeria Oil & Gas Job Recruitment
Job Title: Site Logistics Coordinator
- We are in need of a Site Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for the transportation or warehousing of goods. He or she would process orders and oversee cycle of order fulfillment.
- The preferred candidate should be competent with ensuring supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- He or she will be manage the operations of all company vehicles.
- Communicate with supervisors in the field in order to plan, organize and execute an efficient timing of routes and processes for dispatching products and equipment
- Complete company reports for every shift concerning the summary of job site visits and other related information
- Communicate all issues discovered on site through the designated communication channels provided on a daily basis
- Monitor GPS locations of all company vehicles across shifts
- Assist in the diagnosis and scheduling of maintenance repairs
- Monitor real time fueling portals and job sites
- Assist in the completion and facilitation of daily paperwork
- Manage and map out an efficient and effective journey or route for all drivers in accordance with company needs
- Update, review and set routes each day based on prioritizing customer needs
- Monitor driving performance for each company driver
- Interact with all internal departments and customers to diagnose and resolve potential delays and issues
- First degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years dispatch, logistics or driver management experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Possess relevant professional Engineering License
- Proven ability to manage a Projects
- Extensive professional customer relationship/service exposure
- Outstanding planning and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.