Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Sales & Marketing Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
About the Job
What you’ll do:
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve targets.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
- Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service and compliance to credit policy.
- Develop opportunities in local market for Asha Lubes and work towards controlling a large market share for Asharami Synergy.
- Develop metrics-driven approach to evaluate sales & service performance through modelling, reporting and analytics.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue.
- Assist to develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Carry out market analysis on competition, gather market/sales intelligence in order to position Asha Lubes product accordingly and plan out sales’ promotional activities properly.
- Ensure the Key Performance Indicators for Volumes & Gross Margins are delivered as per plan.
- Coordinate and facilitate the transportation and delivery of all lubricant’s requests to customers.
- Provide weekly and monthly report on stocks and marketing activities.
- Attend to Adhoc duties as assigned by the Company.
- A University Degree in a Social Science course (Business Administration, Marketing etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the South-west’s (excluding Lagos) lubricants market.
- Must have 4- 7 years of cognate working experience in a similar role Commercially & contractually astute.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Top-notch networking and negotiation skills
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Customer-centric and good leadership skills