Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machinist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- To carry out machining jobs in the workshop for successful production of spares.
- Carry out machining of spares parts according to specifications.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor faults.
- Take measurements and mark work piece for machining operation.
- Ensure that all machines and tools are properly cleaned and lubricated to enhance smooth operation.
- Comply with equipment manuals, technical data and work instructions for all machining operation.
- Ensure good housekeeping practices to help maintain safe work areas.
- Comply with the safety requirements at all times before performing any job assignments.
- Monitor output to ensure compliance with specifications and minimize defects.
- NABTEB, Trade Test.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- In depth knowledge of the properties of metal and other material.
- Professional knowledge on safety protocols.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Possess Strong physical stamina and strength.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.