MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Technician Scheme Program
Slot: 5 Openings
Job Type: Contract
- MainOne seeks to admit smart, vibrant, and young OND students in their internship year into our Technicians Scheme Program.
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset.
- He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector.
- The Program includes practical training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
- As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online