SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – M / F
Ref No: 2021-19663
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Type: Temporary Work Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Contract Duration: 6 – 8 weeks
Employee Status: Employee
To detail the technical requirements to perform the Maintenance, Inspection & Engineering works for the Indorama Eleme and 24” NOPL – OWAZA Tie-In facility:
- EMaintenance Strategy
- ECA / FMEA / RCM and maintenance plan development
- Partially support the CMIMS and Maintenace manual development
- Preparation of a Master document register (MDR) listing a complete set of engineering deliverables required for the work
- Assist with Technical Safety Reviews to confirm that the PLANT components can be operated, maintained, inspected, and shut down in a satisfactory manner
- Develop Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Control procedures
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Prepare detailed schedules, manpower and progress reporting for the work in accordance with the requirements described in contract documents, regular monitoring of this schedule and making appropriate adjustments to maximize productivity, taking into account the interfaces with other parties participating in the Project
- Use of MS Office, Adobe, AutoCAD, Microstation, S4I, Proscript and MS Outlook.
- Experience in Project Maintenance Inspection Engineering (MIE)
- Mechanical background is preferred.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 3 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date