Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner – Niger Mills
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Prepare preventative maintenance plans and schedules that aligns with the organization’s maintenance goals
- Drive utilization of PROPLANT, EAM, other CMMS and planning tools deployed by the company
- Ensure availability of all resources required to effectively carry out planned maintenance task.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling meetings and ensure effective communication between maintenance and operations.
- Collect, arrange and keep all drawings, manuals, machine history and other maintenance related document to support maintenance repairs or modifications
- Coordinate plant shutdowns to align with all essential schedules
- Support the maintenance team on spare parts preparation and documentation for new equipment maintenance plan
- Support the departments on lean manufacturing goals, waste elimination, TPM, TQM and other asset reliability drive
- Support proactive drive in Health Safety and Environment
- Support the condition monitoring and predictive team activities
- Manage maintenance reporting on KPIs, Work Order system, Spare parts inventory.
- Minimum Requirement – B.Sc./HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and other related fields
- Added Advantage – Knowledge of Flour Milling machines and maintenance, Experience in utilities management
- NSE, COREN and relevant professional bodies Members.
- 5 years cognate experience with at least 3 years in active maintenance planning.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Have Project/Planning Management & Technical Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online