At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planning Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports To: Supervisor Maintenance Planning
- Plan, prepare, and issue all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance activities, based on airline operations, aircraft time available, complexity of work and availability of required resources such as facilities, tooling, materials, and manpower.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are strategically forecasted and planned within the given time frames as defined by the aircraft maintenance program, departmental KPIs and any other relevant publications for their designated fleet.
- Prepares and analyses maintenance forcast to plan all inspections, overhauls, AD Compliance, SB/EO compliance and other maintenance requirements for Airframes, Engines, Landing Gears, APUs, Components etc, in accordance with NCARs.
- To review and maintain the SB and AD status of each aircraft and reviwe the planned incorporation to ensure that spares required will be available.
- To track, maintain and monitor STC (Supplemeted Type certificate) ICA (Instruction for Continuing Airworthiness) and LDND (Last Done Next Due) Bec
- -To compile and ensure all maintenance requirement required by Flight hours, Flight cycles and/or calendar times are compiled in accordance with NCARs and be compile in a format to show periodic and planned utilization
- To preplan and progress all routine scheduled maintenance including reloading of required parts, materials, and tooling.
- To develop and issue maintenance work packages, work highlights, manpower summaries and critical path charts.
- To schedule work on aircraft ensuring that processes and repairs are completed in the most effective way and working with supervisors to monitor progress.
- To ensure proper analysis of inspection findings with the view of optimizing maintenance programs for safe and costeffective operations.
- To reduce product cost through optimization of maintenance programme requirements.
- To schedule maintenance events with the view to minimizing flight hour losses due to early check scheduling.
- Coordinates with Supply chain, Records, Maintenance Control and quality control ans required
- Ensures availability of major components for forecasted scheduled changes.
Minimum Educational Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc or equivalent in Engineering discipline with 3 years relevant experience in airline Maintenance Planning role.
- AMEL with 3 years relevant experience in airline Maintenance Planning role.
- Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance planning, forecasting, and packaging.
- Logical thinking.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads with Ability to cope well under
- pressure and available on call to support user departments as needed.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good English written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and technical environment
Criteria of Assessment:
- With Supervisor Maintenance Planning and reviewed on appraisal.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.