Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy.
- Organises and schedules annual overhaul of production lines and facilities.
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventive maintenance across the plant and to minimise breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency.
- Prepares and controls annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Ensures optimal spare parts and maintenance materials inventory management.
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online