Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy. Apply for jobs in Nigeria in the latest Malaria Consortium Recruitment via the official career job portal.
Malaria Consortium Nigeria is committed to tackling the large number of malaria cases and deaths in the country. Working in partnership with the Ministry of Health and other partners, we lead and support three major malaria control initiatives in the country:
Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy
Job Title: MEAL Officer
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a M.E.A.LOfficer to join our SuNMaP2 team in Kano.
- The M.E.A.L Officer will provide Technical support and oversight to all state-level Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Acountability & Learning activities of the programme under the guidance of the State Team Lead and Senior MEAL Specialist.
- A minimum of 5years experience in a related field
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Demography or any other relevant quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrable contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realitites related to community assessment, project design, evaluation and implementation.
- Cognate experience in monitoring and evaluation of community-based intervention is highly desirable.
- Expert user of DHIS2 and familiarity with National HMIS and community HMIS
- Experience in managing HMIS and CLMS as well as familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems will be added advantage.
- Experience in survey design and implementation, development of databases, analysis and write up of survey results.
- Demonstrated skill in Data management and quantitative Data analysis.