ConSol Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information Systems Analyst (MIS)
- Location: Lagos
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant Industry certification
- Minimum of Three  years relevant work experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shouldsend their Applicationsto: [email protected]with subject as “Application for the role of MIS Analyst”
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.