MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager – Customer Management Broadband LSW, Chief Operating Officer Office
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 1069
Location: MTN Plaza, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: Senior Manager Customer Management Broadband
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Provide leadership and advice on broadband billing operations and set standards for related activities, as well as establish the resources to meet customer care services.
- Develop strategies for effective customer care services in line with the goals and objectives of MTNN.
- Develop plans in support of defined broadband billing operations and/or related customer care strategies, identify business resource requirements and propose budget for the department.
- Monitor and review departmental plans to ensure the effectiveness of the strategies developed and related activities are in alignment with the objectives of the department and MTNN.
- Oversee the management of billing operations, review related trends and develop approaches to enhancing services and improving customer care services and experience.
- Maximize operational performance by providing adequate resources, ensuring they are allocated and utilized in a cost effective and financially disciplined manner and in line with budget provisions.
- Manage overall quality of billing operations, handling billing complaints, investigating customer complaints and developing solutions to enhance MTNN’s services to customers.
- Develop and maintain a dispute management and escalation process including the filing disputes when billing errors are identified and tracking disputes through resolution within specified time period.
- Monitor financial performance of various telecommunications services related vendors as it relates to contract rates and budgeted cost models.
- Track and ensure disputes are documented and accessible for reference by authorized users.
- Manage and lead the strategic implementation of the service operations in line with MTN business strategy
- Increase operational efficiency and effectiveness in broadband Support Operations
- Implement effective support and experience operations
- Recommend new strategies in customer management according to best practice
- Ensure effective quality assurance and service management across all areas
- First Degree in Business Management, Financial Management, Accountancy or any Social Science Course or any related discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years relevant work experience including:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- 4 years of management experience in a customer-oriented service environment.
- Experience in managing service level agreements, process and service improvements and billing systems.
Application Closing Date
23:59: 1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online