Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, (E & I) Crusher
Job ID: OCP-EI-071222
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To manage the maintenance of E & I of the Plant Crushers for effective and efficient crushing operations.
- Plan and execute effective E & I maintenance of the plant crushers.
- Prevent any possible breakdown in the rushers’ production process.
- Develop and utilize result-oriented team for superior technical support services.
- Sustain 100% Operational Safety Compliance.
- Troubleshooting of H&B packing plant equipment’s, auto packer and auto loader machines, robo lab, physical and chemical lab & special lab.
- Troubleshooting, Inspection, testing, maintenance, repair, and calibration of all Instruments and microprocessor-based control equipment of cement plant. It also includes plant communications equipment, programmable controllers, distributed control systems, battery chargers, VFD and other semi-conductor devices.
- Installation and upkeep of control and measuring instruments of existing plant or new projects.
- Uses wide range of test equipment, including recorders, computers, control and tuning modules, PC based software analyser programs, oscilloscopes, data analysers, logistic test equipment, analogue and digital multi-meters, meggars and other test equipment, while performing tests to identify problems and to maintain and calibrate equipment to up to performance standards.
- Makes regular inspection rounds of plant instrumentation, and control equipment.cc
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of work experience.
- Professional qualification/membership in relevant and recognized bodies will be an added advantage.
- Relevant MSc is a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Skilled in OHSE.
- Material management and operational knowledge of tool.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competencies in interpretation of engineering drawing.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online