MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – EBU Sales North Central, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1766
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager EBU Sales North
Division: Enterprise Business
- Implement standard sales strategies developed by EBU Senior Manager Regional Sales ensuring that they are tailored to the needs of the region or sales campaign.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop sales strategy that grows MTN Business revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives and assist department in planning and developing budgets for the upcoming year.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the regional sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure cost-effective management and sales campaigns for all Enterprise Business accounts in the regions in the following areas:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Objective Setting
- Target allocation & assignment
- Account assignment
- Account management
- Contact & sales campaign strategy
- Account Development Plans (ADP)
- Customer satisfaction
- Coaching of Account Partners
- Effective resource allocation for regional coverage
- Use appropriate performance metrics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share and value).
- Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment in regional and SME sales, clearly identifying return on investment and risks.
- Set monthly and quarterly targets for regional sales, agreed with Senior Manager Regional & SME.
- Manage all resources assigned to regional sales efficiently, profitably meeting the agreed needs of all customers and prospects.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales regional performance conform to expectations.
- Manage regional sales third party channels and work in a matrix environment with the Managers of tier 1 Strategic and tier 2 corporate accounts to provide adequate regional sales support for key customers & prospects.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Master’s degree in business administration will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in the enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing key accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities
- Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry.
- Territorial knowledge.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online