MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – End User Device Management
Job Identification: 1510
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager, Service Management
Division: Information Technology
- Develop technology strategy, future state architecture and a roadmap for End User Device technology solutions.
- Provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide recommendations for complex technical issues.
- Write and produce technical and operational management documentation, including high-level infrastructure designs, low-level implementation plans and associated operational support documentation.
- Use recognized methodologies – evidence ITIL, Scrum or other recognized process/Project Management (Agile, Prince2) methodology.
- Design solutions for managing end user devices;
- Deployment/modification of server environment (Windows Server, Active Directory);
- Deployment/modification of the user devices management system (Microsoft SCCM, Symantec Altiris);
- Creation and deployment of operating system images and drivers set;
- Deployment of installation and virtual application packages.
- Patch management of server-side infrastructure for user device management;
- Control of the user devices management system updates;
- Management of operating system updates, including patch management for operating systems;
- Management of new user device introduction and decommissioning of old ones.
- Contribute to the development of IT/IS Services strategies and develop detailed plans in support of related strategies, organizing required resources, monitoring and periodically reporting progress of plans.
- Assess resource requirements and assist in preparing the budget for IS Infrastructure operations and services, as well as prepare information systems technical business cases.
- Contribute to the development of IT/IS Services methodology and put in place a reliable support system with clear processes and procedures and tools for measuring IT/IS performance and reliability.
- Track and monitor IT/IS metrics and analyze related statistics to support decision making in relation to discovering improvement opportunities.
- Ensure preparation and presentation of reliable trend analysis to help determine focus areas and develop proactive approaches to end user device management.
- Engage customers to discuss system requirements, specifications, challenges and agree on resolution plan/timelines within acceptable cost
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
- ITILv3 Certificate (Service Management)
- Comptia A+
- Microsoft 365 certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years IT Service Support and Delivery Experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online