Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance
Job Code: DCPExport -9112022
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Export
- Oversee/ assume responsibility for ensuring effective implementation of/ compliance with DCP’s control policies and procedures in all areas (financial transactions, operational activities and IT systems).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of management accounts for export organisation on a monthly basis to enable management take decision.
- Preparation of export’s budget in-line with corporate objectives; monthly tracking and monitoring of company’s performance against budget through variance analysis.
- Preparation of appropriate schedules to support internal and external audit and liaise with auditors on the audit process and procedures.
- Review of the different components of transit charges due to the various foreign authorities and negotiation thereof, for cost reduction in the export organisation of the company’s operations.
- Management and reconciliation of offshore bank accounts for reimbursement and funding to enable timely payments of transit and toll charges to the necessary international authorities.
- Preparation of ageing report, reconciliation of account receivables with the customer statements and sort out inter-company settlements.
- Ensures the credit limit set by Risk Management is not surpassed and all due collections are collected promptly.
- Monitors and supervises data entry team and ensuring proper record keeping of all export transactions across the countries of export.
- Comparison of actual performance with the budget to enable management take informed decisions at the right time.
- Computation of Export Expansion Grant claims from Federal Government of Nigeria based on current rating by Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- Postgraduate degree in a related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as: The Association of Charterd Certified Accountants (ACCA), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online