Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels – We offer first class services. The hotel has a unique architectural design and is located in an expansive area with a beautiful garden. It is perfectly poised in an ideal location next to the Lagos International Airport, where we welcome both business and leisure travellers. With its deluxe and state of the art facilities, you can work, relax, dine and unwind here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Housekeeping
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Manager of Housekeeping, you will be managing the housekeeping operations, and ensuring is running as per the hotel standards and policies whilst meeting associate guest and owner expectations.
- The successful applicant will conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service, and guest satisfaction.
- Besides, you will oversee administrative processes such as departmental staffing, training, and budgeting to ensure we have enough trained manpower in place.
- You will also be conducting disciplinary action and coaching colleagues when necessary. An ideal person must demonstrate a clear passion for customer service and the willingness to learn various areas of hotel operations related to the cleanliness of the hotel including guest rooms public areas and back of house nonkitchen areas as well as the laundry and dry-cleaning operations, hotel linen uniforms and guest laundry.
- If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and extensive Housekeeping experience,
- A minimum of 4 years in a managerial role as a Housekeeping Manager or an Executive Housekeeper within the luxury property, as well as the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy, we invite you to apply for this unique opportunity.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Manager, Housekeeping” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Must be resident in and around Ajao Estate, Isolo, Ejigbo etc.