Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Human Resource Business Partner
Requisition Number: 171285
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Human Resources
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: MBA, Consulting, HR, Manager, Performance Management, Management, Technology, Human Resources
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The HR Business Partner Manager (Mgr, HRBP) serves as a strategic HR business partner to the product service line (PSL), region or functional senior leadership by driving the development and execution of mid-size people solutions to positively impact business goals.
- Executes on people processes and services pursuant to the PSL, region or functional business strategy.
- Ensures the transfer of people management expertise to business leaders and drives experiential learning.
- Consults with the Centers of Excellence (COEs), Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO), and business unit leaders on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services.
- Provides oversight and support to address business needs through means such as development of leadership, workforce planning, succession planning, top talent management, technical training and competency development initiatives.
- Drives organizational effectiveness (change management, team effectiveness, performance management, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, etc.) by consulting with leaders to identify challenges and delivering solutions and/or engaging with other parties within HR to provide necessary expertise.
- Oversees the implementation of new policies, plans and procedures in partnership with COEs and GHRO leads.
- Direct management responsibilities may include managing, coaching and mentoring people, developing and executing processes, or both.
- The HRBP Mgr will report to the respective HRBP Sr. Manager or HRBP Director, and may have a dual reporting relationship to the PSL, Region or Functional Vice President.
- Requires completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or other related discipline; MBA or graduate Degree in Human Resource Management as well as a professional certification in HR is preferred.
- Seven years of HR experience required.
- Management or Supervisory experience preferred.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.