Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a leading financial services provider in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Manager provides human resources support to the attainment of the organization’s vision, mission, goals and objectives by providing leadership and supervision of all Human Resources activities in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- The Manager must have extensive experience in Human Resources Management with a full grasp of functions across the HR value chain.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop appropriate systems and procedures and enforce policies that facilitate the acquisition, retention, and motivation of human resources.
- Provide advisory services to management and drive strategic decisions utilizing relevant HR metrics
- Ensure the effective delivery of HR services to all relevant stakeholders
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Ensure organizational governance processes are adhered to in line with best practices.
- Champion the maintenance of a high level of morale, integrity and motivation of all employees.
- Oversee the administration of the end-end employee life-cycle from recruitment to offboarding
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Membership of CIPM or related professional bodies – CIPD, SHRM
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or related field
- 15 years relevant experience with at least 7 years in a supervisory position
- Experience in strategic management, change management, organizational design, performance management and employment legislation and regulations
- Proven work experience in a similar role in the Financial services sector
- Excellent communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Stakeholder management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online