Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, IT Quality Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- IT Quality Assurance Manager manages a group of quality assurance analysts who evaluate, test, and validate software and/or IT services.
- Develops and implements quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Being an IT Quality Assurance Manager analyzes deficiencies in service or performance and recommends product or service improvements to address problems. Designs and implements defect reduction programs.
- Oversee all quality testing, maintenance, and deliverables associated with the organization’s information technology initiative.
- Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Manage continuous quality improvement to ensure the delivery of the best possible IT products and services.
- Ensure that processes and practices are aligned across teams and providers to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to secure commitment and resources needed for effective acceptance testing.
- Validate systems, products or services against user experience goals, metrics and targets.
- Ensure that a catalogue of available services is created and maintained and that service level agreements are complete and cost effective.
- Tests continuity management plans and procedures to ensure they address exposure to risk and that agreed levels of continuity can be maintained.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Social Science related course.
- CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience.
- Possess expert knowledge and experience with information technology testing applications.
- Practical experience analyzing data and translating the outcome to actions.
The Person must:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent leadership and managerial abilities.
- Possess keen analytical and problem solving skills.
- Show critical thinking with great attention to details.
- Have excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online