MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 1063
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Analytics and Market Development
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner growth and development relationships
- Coordinate partner activities to ensure product availability across the market
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on constant co-creation with partners
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner service growth and development
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on co-creation initiatives
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review.
- Define and implement communications strategies that will support a differentiated MTN brand position that sets the Organisation apart from the competition
- Identify consistently the most effective channels to communicate the MTN Brand in the marketplace.
- Liaise with sales channel management to identify and attend to specific distributor / channel needs, and resolve problems
- Drive the adoption of New Growth Opportunities for the Business within the Trade Channels
- Ensure trade programmes meet business objectives and trade channels requirements
- Manage the development of relevant Visibility solutions to support Sales and Marketing Programmes
- Establish a commercial footprint for various channels that shadow the network roll-out
- Execute strategies to optimize channel performance based on assessments and reports
- Ensure full understanding of the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments in order to assess the strategic technology and regulatory impact on MTNN’s current and future business.
- Establish processes and standards for impact assessment, and evaluation of systems and technologies with regards to customer experience
- Review market intelligence and competitor insight develop approaches for penetrating the market based on existing channels identifying constraints, challenges and trade-offs of the approaches.
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
6-13 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales and Marketing Experience (ideally in distribution)
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online