MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Technology Audit, Internal Audit
Job Identification: 1313
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Division: Internal Audit and Forensic Services
Reports To: Senior Manager – Internal Audit
- Plan Technology related audit engagements, oversee a team of auditors and ensure engagement conducted is in compliance with MTNN and relevant standards.
- Identify significant risk(s) associated with strategic objectives of the company and provide input into annual audit plan accordingly.
- Develop and record a plan for each Technology related engagements reflecting the scope and objectives of the audit assignment linked to the significant risk exposure within that Technology environment.
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of annual audit plan, track and monitor outsourced engagement where necessary.
- Perform complex analysis using CAATs tools (e.g. ACL) and Excel and ensure audit reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive where necessary.
- Interact with staff, Audit Managers, General Managers, consultants, and when necessary, with Executive Management to obtain and/or communicate relevant information to achieve the objective/s of the Technology Audit function
- Meet with management on matters that bothers on risk management, internal controls and corporate governance processes.
- Manage expertise and resource planning and requirements for Technology related Audit assignments, special assignments and management requests.
- Manage the audit assignments’ progress and escalate any roadblocks to completion to Management for intervention and resolution.
- Ensure that IA methodology as prescribed by Group Internal Audit is strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures
- Implement the audit program, recognize control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses, and relate them back to the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Review the audit programs to ensure the appropriate testing mechanisms.
- Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of audit projects through written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis to the Senior Manager: Internal Audit
- Ensure that the audit is carried out on the eGRC system in line with process and methodology as mandated by the Group Internal Audit and Forensics function
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on risk management, internal controls and corporate governance issues.
- Maintain all MTN and professional ethical standards and ensure internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and IIA Code of Ethics.
- Support the Senior Manager: Internal Audit in coordinating with the External Auditors where needed and facilitating their fieldwork within MTN
- Report on an ad-hoc basis on specific projects as and when necessary.
- Actively ensure internal audit processes are in line with the Group Internal Audit methodologies and IIA standard.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Network Engineering or related discipline
- CISA and/or CIA
- CISM, CISSP, CCNA/CCNP and any other technical certification considered relevant would be of added advantage,
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes;
- Experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous
- Telecom experience or previous work experience with auditing firms,
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 at 23:59.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online