Grand Cereals Limited (GCL), a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials to produce and deliver superior quality brands in the animal feed, edible oils, breakfast cereals, pet food and other intermediate and consumer cereals products to Nigeria and West Africa markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research and Insights Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective. The Research Manager develops or assists in the development of the research instrument and works closely with vendors or Market Research Project Directors in ensuring the successful execution of the fieldwork.
- Investigate market conditions, determine opportunities and create corresponding solutions to customer concerns.
- Select the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle
- Interpret data, writing reports and making actionable recommendations
- Interface between Market Research and Business Analytics to synthesize internal database information.
- Display commitment to high quality, cost effective and timely research.
- Coordinate with Marketing Division staff to design and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute customer opinion studies and quantitative and qualitative market research studies.
- Perform market segmentation research and develop customer engagement strategies.
- Research and develop customer retention strategies.
- Develop sampling plans and perform statistical analysis on time series regression.
- Define, measure and report key performance indicators on ridership, fare revenue and customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Business, Mathematics, or the Sciences
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning Expertise
- Strong analytical skills
- GCL system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the Feeds and Consumer Packages Goods (CPG) industry
- Strategic mindset – ability to identify and act on opportunities.
- Understanding of Revenue Growth Management and ability to covert same into winning strategies
- Demonstrated ability to professionally hire, develop and coach team members.
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions. Familiarity with databases, sales software, and Microsoft Office including Access and Excel
- Building value-based relationships
- Leveraging and respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- People Management skills
- Good written and verbal communication.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online