Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect, qualify and generate new leads to support product lines
- Contact prospective clients through calls and visits to promote company’s products and services
- Monitor competitors’ activities in order to identify opportunities for new products or services
- Secure orders from new and existing customers for heavy duty equipment with emphasis on sales growth.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop and implement marketing plan.
- Manage daily activities of marketing team to meet sales objectives.
- Responsible for carefully anticipating customer demand and placing required orders.
- Maintains customer contacts, sales opportunities, sales call planning, and sales forecasting in the CRM system
- Provides continued improvement in sales coverage and effectiveness to develop key areas and markets.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5 – 8 years cognate experience in engineering machinery/heavy equipment machinery (mobile crane/tower crane and concrete) sales
- Strong working knowledge of heavy equipment manufacturing and maintenance
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
N500,000 – N750,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.