Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A marketer is responsible for prospecting, marketing, business development and income generation in line with the key performance indicators. The marketer is the interface between the bank and the customer and nurtures mutually beneficial relationships between both parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitors active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensures the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Expedites the resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Executes marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop referral networks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc in social science or any other related course.
- Evidence of completion ofNYSC or exemption where applicable.
- Previous experience in a marketing role is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.