Niitfortesoft Systems Limited, a leading IT Solutions Corporation; NIIT leverages its unique business model and technology creation capabilities to deliver world-class Software and Learning solutions to global customers.
NIIT offers a full range of IT training programs ranging from Desktop, Internet, RDBMS and Client Server, Networking and Operating Systems to Development and Programming. NIIT also offers Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Computer Associates, and IBM certification courses.
‘Corporate Learning’ is a set of our instructor-led courses for Corporate and Government bodies. NIIT offers flexible delivery options, with course delivery at the customer location or at one of NIIT’s state-of-the-art NIIT Training Centres.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer Executive
Location: Surulere, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a marketing executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service, or idea.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing program)
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or any related fields
- Minimum of two years experience in similar fields
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to Surulere, Ikeja in Lagos
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- An eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Skills in IT and social media
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the mail.