Virgin Beauty Industries Limited, is a leading company in the beauty industry in Nigeria. We offer exceptional products for hair and skin solutions. Our goal is to meet customers’ beauty needs and keep their hair nourished with our organically sourced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos / Sango-ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services on variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- To chase and analyze the reasons for failure to turn an enquiry into a new order
- Producing a brand style guide that best capture the company or client’s voice and mission
- Researching previous successful campaign to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Working with other members of sales or marketing team to plan, make sales, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered