Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator / Executive
Job Reference: MC2021030
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND Marketing or related disciplines from recognized Universities / Polytechnics;
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience of which at least 5 years in the capacity of Marketing Coordinator/Executive in reputable organizations;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social medial marketing;
- Proficiency in full Microsoft office suit ;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in research using data analytics software.
N180,000 – N250,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.