National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supervising the company’s marketing initiative, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance company’s brand.
- Oversee outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads including paid social and advertising campaigns.
- Work collaboratively to align strategy and marketing research analytics to build brand awareness,develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related course of study (Necessary certification will be an added advantage).
- 4-5 years working experience in marketing or sales in a with proven records.
- Possesses a strong ability to build and manage partnerships
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.