Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Vacancy: Apply for Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Recruitment for Administrator. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) job vacancy. MIT Career Portal. Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The institute is a land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant university, with an urban campus that extends more than a mile alongside the Charles River.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Vacancy for Academic Administrator
Title: Academic Administrator
- Job Type: Academic Job
- Country: USA
- City: Cambridge
- Academic Advising
- Admin – Student Affairs and Services
- Admin – International Programs and Services
- The incumbent will advise on graduate student academic administrative matters, collaborate with faculty, advises students, and supervises two administrative assistants. Additionally, will act as a resource to students, faculty, and staff on program and MIT requirements; implement department and MIT policies; monitor curriculum changes; oversee the maintenance of graduate administration content on the MechE website and help develop and disseminate recruiting materials. Likewise, keep abreast of MechE’s commitment to compete with other top-ranking graduate programs and coordinate recruitment efforts; provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational duties; serve on departmental academic committees. Also, respond to a high volume of complex inquiries.
- Similarly, work closely with the International Students Office on the processing of student visa applications and confirmation of funding support; oversee the coordination of the funding and processing of student fellowships. Furthermore, schedule social activities for matriculating students and an extensive Open House Weekend.
- Bachelor’s degree, at least three years of academic administration experience, ability to perform under the pressure of competing deadlines and constant interruptions, excellent organizational.
- Also, communication skills, ability to work independently, willingness to adapt to changes in procedures and staffing, and experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Master’s degree preferred.
How to Apply for Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Vacancy:
To Apply Click “APPLY HERE” below