Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Officer
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kogi / Abuja FCT
Job Type: Contract
- Shall abreast himself with the Materials management processes and procedures, and shall ensure compliance with same in the daily discharge of his duties.
- Processing of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) generated by SAP and raised directly for further review by the Materials team Lead.
- He shall drive the process of material inspection of all delivered spares in a timely manner, and in line with the material receipt process
- Ensure the timely processing of material requisitions, work orders, and e-mail requests, for issuance of requested materials/spare parts to the end-users.
- OND / HND / BSc in any Social Sciences or Engineering.
- Computer literacy – The use of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Membership of any SCM related professional body e.g. CIPS, CIWMM, etc.
- Use of ERP (SAP knowledge will be an added advantage).
- Technical knowledge of Oil & Gas operational Materials.
- HSE Awareness.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online