Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
Title: Materials Planner
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the job
- HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions, ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place, report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, resolving payment issues with vendors and accounts payable.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business.
- Ensure all SAP MRP Planning parameters are up to date and accurate and any issue identified is escalated and resolved.
- Degree in Engineering or Sciences,
- Minimum 3 years overall work experience required
Deadline: 28th July, 2021