Apply here for Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment 2020 as Job Portal opens. Maventeq jobs & vacancies are available on Maventeq career site.
Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement and supply and security.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Help Desk and Document Controller
- Develop internal and external communication materials for the Division and by extension COMPANY
- Support the process of an efficient management information, collaboration and archiving system for CA&D
- Assist to prepare the daily publishing or digital streaming of Community/stakeholders Broadcasts /awareness and sensitizations
- Identifies and supervise communication contractors able to develop some communication materiel.
- Report on progress evolution of all projects developed by CAD and Community Relations.
- Propose and design signage standards for MOU/CSR projects for use by all vendors and consultants.
- Publish periodic newsletters, Magazines, speech writings etc for enhancing the image of CAD/ COMPANY
- Ensure all visitors are properly booked, sensitized, guided and managed
- Track all relevant documents on the SharePoint, Drives and intranet
- Coordinating data collection, evaluation and reporting of help desk activities in CA&D
- Monitor and document all electronic media broadcast and print media publications of CAD activities in general on the SharePoint platform
- Ensure adherence to company graphic standards in various CA&D publications and programme publicity materials
- Liaise with other entities through scheduled meeting for harmonious working relationship with CAD
- Facilitate photo and video coverage of CA&D activities, projects and programmes to generate publicity tools for both the print and electronic media in order to improve COMPANY’s image perception Maintain an image library(photo & video) for all CA&D publications via CAD SharePoint, brochures, newsletters, video documentaries
- Collate units reports for departmental weekly meetings
- Attend and participate in MoU meetings taking minutes of meetings, photographs
- Contribute to the collation, editing and publishing of half year and annual CAD Report
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mass Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, Arts or related discipline
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 2- 5 years communication & support experience with good IT skills.
- Port Harcourt office with occasional visit onshore/offshore fields
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.