At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: MCC Defects Control Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: MCC Manager
- To keep a constant control and follow up of aircraft opened and recurrent defects and generate the required maintenance actions request to maintain it to a minimum level and ensure a high Technical Dispatch Reliability of APL fleet.
- Monitor and control APL fleet open and repetitive defects performing a depth analysis of all available data on Maintenance Software, Tech log Pages and verbal information from flight and maintenance crews and generate work orders with proper trouble Shooting recommendations avoiding repetition of maintenance actions and unnecessary components removal.
- Assist MCC duty engineer and line maintenance Team to analyse significant AOG events and complex defects and provide technical recommendations that
- allows a safe and fast recovery of the aircraft.
- ‘Constantly monitor Aircraft Health Monitoring software AHEAD-PRO for Embraer E195-E2 Fleet and AHM for Boeing B777 Fleet and advise line maintenance teams for the necessary maintenance actions on the critical faults that can have a direct impact on the technical serviceability of the respective fleet.
- Control and analysis of current and historical CMC/FHDB faults to generate
- MCC Work Orders for it’s T/S and correction, avoiding these faults becomes critical and can affect aircraft serviceability
- Closely monitor APL fleet Technical delays and maintenance events to generate action plans that prevents its repition and thus increase technical dispatch reliability
- Perform analysis of MEL critical Items (CAT A, B and C) specially those with operational limitations and provide T/S recommendations to line maintenance team
- Provide to APL technical services department all avialble T/S information including performed maintenance actions to request additional recommendations from OEMs when initial trouble shooting steps have been exhausted.
- Generate and send a Weekly Repetitive Defects Report to APL Engineering and Maintenance Management, Line Maintenance Team and CAMO Department.
- Support MCC On Duty Engineer when required due to rotations, training and other assignments
- Comply with APL safety , health and policy and standard procedures
- Assist Quality department during investigation of maintenance related issues.
- Provide onthejob training to other MCC team members with less experience that allows them understand the principles and procedures of MCC Department.
- Perform other tasks that may be reasonably assigned by her/his manager.
Minimum of Qualifications
- License Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Minimum of 10 years experience on aircraft maintenance industry in the capacity of returning aircraft to service and 3 years as MCC Engineer.
- Aircraft technical licence (B1/B2) with at least one APL fleet added to his/her licence.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Computer Literacy.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.