At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: MCC Technical Administrator
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: MCC Manager
- Assists MCC Manager and MCC engineers with all statistics like technical delays and weekly reports, roster, tech log follow up, hangar management and other
- Perform recording of aircraft maintenance related statistics like delays, aircraft
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for the measure of Engineering and Maintenance performance and KPIs.
- Control and Manage Technical Statistics that allows the measure of third-party maintenance providers in accordance with the contracts SLAs.
- Review MCC data’s and generate reports routinely and when required.
- Review tech log pages and extract required information for defect tracking and report purposes.
- Prepare yearly and monthly roster for MCC staff Monitor training status of MCC team.
- Manage hangar facility requirement requests and related payments with concerned sections
- Assists MCC Manager, duty engineers and production planners on administrative functions and execute tasks as assigned.
- Excellent IT and Microsoft skills preferable with similar previous experience post study engineering or aeronautical related fields
- Negotiation and team work skills
- MS Excel 80%
- Excellent IT Skils
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- ‘Excellent Organizational skills
- Good English written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and Technical environment
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.