Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a prominent player in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. The company’s operations span across major businesses in the Oil and Gas value chain.
They are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: MD / CEO – Logistics Services (Downstream)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- To direct, manage and coordinate the Logistics business in line with agreed corporate targets and strategic objectives.
- To initiate, maintain and grow customer relationships and oversee the implementation of efficient petroleum product distribution/delivery standards within the Logistics business.
- Responsible for annual Operations Planning / Budgeting and driving achievement of set targets
- Works with heads of departments to define strategic direction and ensures alignment
- Engages with the Board to develop the Logistics strategic objectives, goals and targets in line with the Group strategy
- Communicates the strategy within the Logistics business and leads its execution
- Allocates required resources and approves requisitions in line with the budgets and laid down controls
- Drives the development and cultivation of positive business relationships with customers and vendors; directs pricing and performance reviews to identify service and revenue improvement opportunities and to manage costs
- Responsible for aggressively growing the 3rd party business operations
- Establishes procedures and practice standards for the dispatching, routing, and tracking of petroleum products transportation in line with relevant Group standards and local, government and international regulations
- Establishes and implements measures to monitor and report delays or variances in inbound/outbound deliveries to the appropriate parties
- Oversees the fleet maintenance and replacement planning process, advises management as appropriate
- Reviews periodic reports on all Logistics related transactions
- Oversees and monitors operational and service performance against targets and reports to management at agreed intervals
- Oversees and directs the consistent enforcement of applicable environmental, health, safety, and other regulatory rules and regulations in the Logistics business
- Present monthly Operations Report to the Board, on the operational state of all aspects of Logistics Operations, financial performance and relevant recommendations.
- Develop, review and ensure compliance with standard operating practices and quality control standards
- Implement training programs for employee development and ensure adequate backup for key positions.
- Engage with the communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders operations to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) or HND in Engineering, Sciences, Accounting, Finance, Administration or Humanities
- Minimum of 12-15 years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in logistics, supply chain management and transportation of petroleum products.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related discipline is an advantage
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Pay is competitive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online