Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MD Key Account Management Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: MD Key Account Management Supervisor
- This role wiill be responsible for assisting MD Key Account Management supervisor in carrying out day to day activities.
- Assist in creating, developing and maintaining highest quality relationships that include creative structuring of solutions that meets maximum demand customer needs.
- Assist in managing an assigned portfolio of maximum demand consumers, ensuring maximization of potential from each account.
- Assist in consumer complaints pertaining to MD consumers.
- Customer lodging related to MD customer.
- Assist in customer complaint resolution.
- Interacting with the MD customer regularly.
- Preparation of MIS reports for MD customer care.
- Collate, analyse, and present data as it relates to key functions of the Unit
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires minimum of 1 year relevant work experience with knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Key Account Management
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Date Gathering & Analysis
- Behavioral Competencies
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online