Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MD Revenue Monitoring & Optimization Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: MD Revenue Monitoring & Optimization Lead
- This role is responsible for supporting the team in achieving the objectives to monitoring and optimizing revenue for MD customers.
- Retroactive billing and incremental revenue based on the concept of Feeder Management.
- Tariff reclassification.
- Generate monthly billing analysis exceptions as a proactive means to eliminate energy losses.
- Supervise and monitor meter reading process and escalation of meter anomalies using curve data.
- Routine Inspection and quick diagnosis of customer energy meter to detect energy theft.
- Supervise Recertification of Maximum Demand meters to reduce Ikeja Electric ATC&C losses
- Understand the processes involved in commissioning of installed Maximum Demand meters for billing purpose.
- Supervise the Maintenance of Maximum Demand meters.
- Data analysis with respect to the concept of feeder management.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Engineering, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline.
- At least 6 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organisation with demonstrable understanding of credit / debt management as well as managing key customer accounts.
- MD Monitoring and Revenue Optimization
- Power Acquisition &Transaction Management
- Energy Demand Forecast
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Customer Focus
- Revenue Assurance
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online