The Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) is the umbrella organisation for the engineering profession in Nigeria. It looks after the professional needs of all Engineers in their vide spectrum of specializations through structured initiatives in membership and other high professional standard and ethical practices.
We are recruiting competent, self-motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media & Corporate Communications Officer
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To assist in implementing the society’s strategies and programmes on media / external relations, corporate communications, publicity and advocacies, with a view to projecting the society’s image positively
- First Degree in Mass Communications or any of the Social Sciences or Humanities Courses.
- Training in Journalism or Creative Writing will be added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification relevant experience in similar job position
- Must be computer literate and possess creative thinking abilities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Must be knowledgeable and constantly abreast with National affairs and in the public space.
- Must be able to work and achieve results with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Credentials and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who satisfy the above requirements and have not served the Society as full-time Staff previously should send their applications
- Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.