Workforce Group – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Locations: Gbagada, Ajao Estate and Agege – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 15 Openings
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Performing minor surgeries.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teaching at hospitals and medical schools, and observing and assessing the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree with 1-8 years work experience.
- Must have an outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills.
- Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
- To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change.
- Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
N250,000 – N450,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st November, 2022.