Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership, Program and Events Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Seek out and identify potential members and assess and conduct due diligence on membership applicants and those who are recommended for membership and prepare every 2-weeks (or weekly depending on demand) a robust report with recommendations to the membership committee regarding each applicant.
- Ensure that member’s needs are taken care of – respond to all members and membership enquiries promptly
- Develop new membership classifications and appropriate fee structures if required to capture an additional market segment.
- Develop and implement strategy for increasing non-dues revenue
- Evaluate market reactions to membership programs.
- Research to determine whether the membership offering is expanded and that each member has ultimate experiences
- Enrol, orient and acclimate new members into the Club.
Programming & Events Management:
- Programming & Event management, including researching types of events, possible speakers, event planning and creating and maintaining the events calendar.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Understand requirements and details of each event
- Plan and organize events with attention to finances and time constraints
- Identify and book appropriate venues
- Identify and Schedule appropriate speakers, musicians, poets, fashion designers etc for events
- Identify and compare different vendors (catering, decorators, photographers etc.)
- Liaise and Negotiate with vendors to obtain the most favorable terms
- Seek out appropriate sponsors. Negotiate sponsorship deals.
- Seek and identify possible partners
- Budget planning for events Track overall event expenses
- Carefully oversee the event & offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Handle post-event reports.
- Develop membership and event feedback surveys.
- Develop along with the PR consultant, a comprehensive public relations plan for the Club which is focused on increasing the visibility and enhancing the reputation of the Club within the community.
- Cultivate positive relationships with key members of the community, local business leaders, and companies doing business with the Club or newly signed members, and local and international media.
- Assist with content from events for the Monthly newsletter.
- Prior Club experience preferred
- Knowledge of membership management/client service acquired through a University Education, additional college level course of study or trades training or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of event management, public relations & branding acquired through college level of course of study, trades training or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of general business administration practices and procedures as would be acquired through five years of similar experience in progressively responsible positions. Must possess basic office computer skills (i.e. – Word, excel, power point, adobe, outlook, etc.) for business communication.
- Portfolio of successful events
- Sense of ownership and pride in job performance and impact on company’s success
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Service Excellence skills
- Excellent People Skills
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online