Apply for the latest Mercy Corps Recruitment 2021 jobs vacancies via Mercy Corps recruitment / job portal for international NGO job opportunities in Nigeria.
Mercy Corps – Since 1979, we have helped people grappling with the toughest hardships survive – and then thrive. That’s the heart of our approach: We help communities turn crisis into opportunity. Throughout our history, Mercy Corps has demonstrated innovation, timeliness and the ability to adapt quickly to changing realities.
Mercy Corps Recruitment 2021 Jobs
Mercy Corps has been present in Nigeria since 2012, focusing its interventions on humanitarian assistance, economic development, and conflict mitigation. With the ongoing insurgency in Northeast Nigeria causing the displacement of millions of individuals, Mercy Corps started its humanitarian response in 2014 to address the rising humanitarian needs. As the crisis has persisted, Mercy Corps’ strategy has also expanded to address the root causes of the conflict and seek to build the long term resilience of communities with integrated programs focusing on governance, the recovery of markets and livelihoods, social cohesion and social protection, youth empowerment, and local conflict management.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021 (Offshore & Onshore)
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- Powersoft Integrated Solutions Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 – OND, HND, BSc
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Service Associates at a Reputable Commercial Bank – Workforce Group
Requirements for Mercy Corps Recruitment
- Must possess relevant qualifications
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts.
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint where applicable.
- Internet surfing skills where applicable.
Mercy Corps VACANCIES / JOB PORTAL
To view all the latest Mercy Corps recruitment, requirements and application portals, click the “proceed to Mercy Corps vacancies” button below:
- All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- We are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.