Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering Service Lead
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Strategy Revenue & Optimization Lead
- This role is responsible for coordinating all NMD installation in line with corporate and regulatory requirement
- Analyze and monitor prepaid revenue trend, accounting and reporting.
- Coordinate PPM accounts management on Ultima and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) Platform and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure that account receivables is not understated when transferring arrears from one platform to another or during and after migration
- Manage and maintain an accurate/complete PPM Database and ensure that the database can be relied upon
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Prepare monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint responsible for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter revenue
- Direct, manage and provide strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD meter installation and acceptance is inline with the laid down standard.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- First Degree in Finance or other Social Science
- Requires a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- 2 – 4 years in a managerial role.
- Demand Side & Energy Efficiency Management
- Energy Demand Forecast
- Revenue management
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online