Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Methods, Reporting & Communications Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Follow up of IST project methodology and quality compliance
- Monitor compliance of IST teams and contractors with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure regular update of IST procedures, policies and processes (Common, Operational and Strategic) Monitor implementation of IST procedures, policies and processes in line with Client standards Ensure regular update of IST procedures, policies, processes published in Company Management System (CMS)
- Contact experts / specialists when necessary and follow-up information system quality control
- Study and drive improvements where possible of existing policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure the various IST teams keep their inventory up to date in the CMDB.
- Assist in generating weekly, monthly and ad-hoc IST activity reports to Management & HQ
- Participate in IST quality control audits
- HSE liaison for the IST division affiliate wide. Coordinate and document quarterly HSE meetings. Monitor compliance with medical fitness certification and compulsory HSE training for the IST division. Actively participate in company HSE awareness schemes and initiatives
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Client and Affiliate HSE policy
- Maintain awareness of, and ensure compliance with, all relevant statutory & company HSE standards
- Develop and publish validated user communications (awareness, changes, major activities, crisis,) to appropriate audience through various available media (email, intranet, desk phone, CBIS, SMS, video animations)
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the IST intranet and check regularly accuracy of publications.
- Develop IST email communication templates, trackable with analytics.
- Take part in the validation of communication messages to users using the IST change management framework.
Context and Environment:
- Large affiliate spread over 3 geographical cities and with numerous fields: onshore, offshore, and deep-offshore, with Oil and Gas projects and production activities ongoing concurrently.
- Complex environment with simultaneous operations; requiring strict governance and quality control to achieve and maintain compliance with client guidelines, company rules and policies.
- Ensure good quality control of IST processes and services through implementation of procedures and policies.
- Monitors IST performance and compliance to group standard through regular updates of KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure good records of IST evolution via Change management control and compliance to policy. Promote good image of IST via communication to users and quality control of IST.
- Ensure IST complies with HSE key indicators
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. in IS/IT related discipline with 5+ years’ professional experience in Information Technology (preferably in methods role).
- Extensive knowledge of current and developing IS/IT industry solutions and a thorough understanding of how those solutions could / should be used to best meet the needs of in-house client business entities.
- Good IS problem diagnosis and analytical abilities and a good knowledge of technical writing.
- Good reporting and interpersonal / communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th, August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online