Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited. ETA-ZUMA Group is an indigenous conglomerate with interests in diverse strategic sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mining Engineer
Location: Okobo, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Monitoring and evaluating production in line with monthly, weekly and daily production plan and ensuring that monthly targets are met.
- Keeping records of production activities and reporting to line manager
- Ensuring proper utilization of all allocated equipment.
- Managing production activities and reporting challenges to Management.
- Ensuring that operations comply with health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Training and supervising staff
- Ensuring proper management of valuable minerals/materials during overburden removal.
- Laisse with Head of Mining and Operations for production planning and execution.
- Liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff (geologists, engineers and workshop for hitch free operations.
- Ascertaining production risks and hazards and recommend controls and management plans.
- Using specialist computer applications to maximize planning and production
- Analyzing production reports
- Making sure that equipment are utilized in a safe and efficient manner.
- HND / B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) Minimum 3 Years’ Experience
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- A good Team Player
- Ability to work with little or no Supervision
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.