Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Support Officer, Bill Payment & Value-Added Service
Employment Type: Full-time
- The purpose of this role is to support the Mobile App Channel Manager in driving sales, product uptake and channel utilisation as it relates to Bill Payments & Value-Added Services available on the Mobile App.
- The Mobile App Support Officer, Bill Payment & Value-Added Service is responsible for growth of Mobile App Bill Payments and Value-Added Services transaction volume & value, service offerings and revenue for all customers.
- This role also deals with pushing sustainable capabilities to create stickiness in the customer lifecycle.
- The Mobile App Support Officer, Bill Payment & Value-Added Services is expected to play a critical role in:
- Regularly analyzing the customer portfolio across Consumer Banking with a view to determine Mobile App Bill Payment & Value-Added Services transacting customers
- Engage customers weekly via SMS, in-App Notifications, WhatsApp messages & other available means to drive Mobile App bill payments & VAS uptake & growth in transaction volume & value
- Regularly review revenue generated from Mobile App Bill Payments & VAS and ensure that there are no revenue leakages
- Track Mobile App Bill Payments & VAS transaction approval success rate and ensure that general payment complaints are escalated and resolved immediately
- Stakeholder’s management – working closely with in-country stakeholders to drive Bill Payment & Value-Added Services adoption and utilisation.
Business and Financial Performance:
- Drive Mobile App Bill Payment & Value-Added Services customer transaction volume and value
- Contribute to general Mobile App Revenue through Fees charged on Bill Payment & Value- Added Services Digital Deepening [Early Customer Adoption Cycle]
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within the bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls
- Utilize the internal control system in place to minimize operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Drive customer service excellence
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on technology
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys
Risk Management & Governance:
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks as it affects clients’ usage of our channels
- Limit and reduce risk exposures through wide use of controls on digital channels
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements as it concerns customer usage of our digital channels
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent is required at the minimum,
- Basic knowledge of digital channels, payments,
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Customer Service, Banking, Excel, Communication Skill.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online